February 28, 2011

my closet...

Okay, so a few hours turned into a couple days, however, it is finally organized. I am delighted to share with you my creation closet ;)









There it is. Once upon a time I was out with my grandmother and I had been selfishly complaining that I didnt have anywhere to set up my sewing machine, without having to take it down and put it up with every use. Well it had been a known issue, however I come home that very day and little did I know Logan had been home building a table, and setting up my very own sewing closet. It was such wonderful surprise.

It's about that time.

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome, kaela. so thoughtful and loving of logan! it looks great! can't wait to see what other creations come from that closet! and i really can't wait to see what your new creation/design is, either! whatever it is...it will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete